Woodhaven Soccer has built a reputation of Player Development. The foundation of our program begins with our Pre Developmental & Developmental League. Our main goal is to operate and develop the “Premier Intramural Program” across the state.
Boys & Girls born in 2015 & 2016 are introduced to the greatest sport in the world where they can focus on the ball & interact with other children in a small group setting. This program gives players the confidence to move into our Developmental League at age 5 where they increase to 1 practice a week and a 1 small sided game a weekend.
8 Weeks $150 | Sundays | Southern Field
9:00am – 2016 Age Group
10:00am – 2015 Age Group
Dates: 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 6/2, 6/9
Boys and Girls born in 2014 to 2007 play Intramural Soccer in our Developmental League from the ages of 5 through 12 years old. Children play within their own age groups born in the same calendar year. The club endeavors to form equally balanced teams. The focus of each coach is to teach the rules of the game, passing and shooting skills, proper positioning, sportsmanship and team play. We want our players to have fun but at the same time we want our players to develop and to experience competition & commitment to their teams.
Spring Season Division Alignments
MLS (Born 2014/13) – NYC FC, Red Bulls, Galaxy, United
La Liga (Born 2012/11) – Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia
Serie A (Born 2010) – Roma, Juventus, Milan, Napoli
Premier League (Born 2009/08/07) – Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester, Liverpool
- Teams play an 8 game schedule. Playoff system for La Liga, Serie A & Premier League Divisions
- Players born 2014 to 2011 | April 1st to June 8th | $250
- Players born 2010 to 2007 | April 3rd to June 9th | $250
- Players born 2014/13 | Mondays @ 5:45pm & Saturdays @ 9:00am
- Players born 2012/11 | Mondays @ 5:45pm & Saturdays @ 10:00am
- Players born 2010 | Wednesdays @ 5:45pm & Sundays @ 9:00am
- Players born 2009/08/07 | Wednesdays @ 5:45pm & Sundays @ 10:00am
- Rules & Playoffs
- All sessions at Southern Field